THE FORGE is a 6 month internship specifically designed for college and university graduates with knowledge and passion for International Development. Forge interns are emerging Christian leaders who want to put their skills to practical use and take the next step in their careers. They also share a strong commitment to seeing communities around the world grow into fullness of life characterized by dignity, hope, justice and peace.
The Forge offers the opportunity to develop a robust work portfolio, integrate faith with vocation, and make a tangible, sustainable contribution to International Teams Canada’s transformational development programs.
This life-changing experience equips leaders with:
• New skills and abilities
• Hands-on experience
• Expanded perspective
• Bolstered resume
The Forge internship is your opportunity to put your skills and knowledge to work:
• 6 months of paid intensive international development experience in both international and local contexts
• Practical coaching and mentoring to help you move from theory to practice
• Training and experience with program design, monitoring and evaluation
• Program fundraising and technical grant writing
• Networking and career development opportunities